Visit MyMedicare.gov on the web to view the latest information on your claims. MyMedicare.gov is Medicare’s secure online service for accessing your personal Medicare information. For immediate access to your claims information, visit www.mymedicare.gov on the web to register for this site.
As a registered user of MyMedicare.gov, you can access your personalized information regarding your Medicare benefits and services. You can use MyMedicare.gov to:
• View claim status (excluding Part D claims)
• Order a duplicate Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) or replacement Medicare card.
• View eligibility, entitlement, and preventive services information
• View enrollment information including prescription drug plans
• View or modify your drug list and pharmacy information
•View address of record with Medicare and Part B deductible status
• Access online forms, publications, and messages sent to you by CMS