Changes in the Medicare laboratory fee schedule. Please check with your local Medicare. For current Medicare fee schedule .
Get Medicare billing update instantly
Medicare reimbursement articles
- Home health services – CPT code list
- BCBS prefix – Why its important to read correctly.
- MCO – MIS and reporting system
- How to TRANSITIONING/TRANSFERRING OF ENROLLEES to MCO
- What is Patient driven Grouping model – how its working
- Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Arrangement (WCMSA) – Full coverage
- Understanding Medicare cost Reports and usage
- CPT code 90649, 90650, 90651
- Patient has WC and Medicare insurance? which insurance is primary.
- CPT 91311, 0111A, 0112A – Covid Vaccine for children
Medicare Guidelines visitors
CPT Codes, Descriptors, and other data only are copyright 1999 American Medical Association (or such other date of publication of CPT). All Rights Reserved to AMA.
The revenue codes and UB-04 codes are the IP of the American Hospital Association. All Rights Reserved to AMA.
All our content are education purpose only. All the articles are getting from various resources. If you find anything not as per policy. Please reach out and we would do the investigation and remove the article.